CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lost girl at work

This is a short dream.....
I was working at a grocery store (ha i already work at one in real life, please!) I was walking around in front of self check. Next I go through the isles and find a little girl thats 7years old thats crying wearing a pink shirt with frills on the end. I asked her "wheres her mommy?" and she says "i dont know?" She stops crying and we walk around while i hold her hand and i ask a few customers if she there child. A man quotes "you better find your mommey" And he is wearing a black jacket by the way, in the cereal isle with another man with a cart behind him shopping. We walk some more and I think lets go to the bathroom and see if the mothers there. We walk in and at this point the little girl is standing but leaning against me but sleeping at the same time. I hear mom going to the bathroom and mad that her little girl is there. She wanted to take her sweet time doing something behing doors. I dont know what? I left and the little girl got returned. I went back to self check and ran into an employee. I see another little boy, a year old spinning around in circles with no parent around. I asked the employee "again?" I woke up after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment