CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Free Stuff and Late Mom

I head out of town and I see myself leaving henderson and entering boulder city, nevada. Im down by a newer lake mead (down in nevada, still). Instead I am to wait for my mom and its supposed to be 20minutes. I walk by some shops a couple times and go into a restaurant where they have a table. I see a dark red brick floor, white walls, discolored flowers in the distant (mexican restaurant to be I beleive) and brown tables too. I sit down and start cutting some paper and drawing some squares, for my scrapbooking. And Im working this really slow. I got the window seat and facing directly to the window and im looking in a parking lot, now. Lake mead is now distant but near. Its a grocery store with shops by also. I see people with the carts and a baggers with the orange vest on, getting carts. I gather my stuff and slowly walk around towards the enternce. I see my mom and im sightly mad at her but relieved that shes there. immedialtly I noted that Grandma death funeral party and it took a little bit longer for her to get her but she didn't tell me. And she had to get some medicine. She pulled up in her gold car. It was 2hours. We went to a brick white building and we were to attend this musican that steve and i won for free. It was a room, living room sized and only like 6 people there. The musician has this can and it says "Free music" and tells someone to touch it if someone wants it for free. So i did since no one did. And I look inside it and it was candy. It was a trick. There was a line of clothes hanging up on hangers and everyone in the room has to bid on it, but not one person can bid on the same piece. THe person with the closest wins. I never won, eiether did my mom. There was blouses, purples, and blacks. They were jerseys, red and whites. purple and yellows. They last thing that happend the magiccian blew threw a straw and my stomach was artsy like with white with blue swirls with jewels on it. Weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment