CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mo is on fire

Its bad to say when your dog is on fire. Aww!
I with some strange people and a little girl was there. I was in las vegas in a closed fenced field. All of a sudden small tiny fired started all over. I can see Mo running before but now he laying down and a small tiny fire started right below him. He is really far from me. I screamed so loud "Mooooo" He started running so fast with his legs all crooked. Aww! this cant be happening. a guy tried to stop me, and tried to get me out of there but i had to see my dog. Mo had a blue fire on his back leg. he had that pityful look to me. I started crying, and screaming "NOOO!" Tons of people were around in that field trying to get the fires out with their shirts and trying to get out. All i can do is see Mo before he dies of blue fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment